Friday 12 November 2010

Folksy Friday - Ceramic Christmas gifts

As Christmas is getting near I've been searching on Folksy for some gifts and realised what a wonderful range of lovely handmade items there are. I can't feature everyone who i would like and have chosen a ceramic theme of items to share with you. Click the links below to go direct to each shop.
Top row from left to right: Oil Decanter by JML Pottery, Waterlily Dish by Prince Design UK, Robot Mug by Julia Davey Ceramics.
Middle row: Plant Markers by Little Brick House, Wellie Boots by Caroline Nash Crafts,  Cupcake Tea Light Holders by Me/ Lauren Ceramics.
Bottom row: Gold Plated Ring made from Grandma’s old plate by I can't remember my gramdma's name,  'Mistletoe and Wine' Christmas Sign by Cherry Pie Lane, Raku Bowl by Jude Allman 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the I cant remember my grandmas name ring.Partly because I made it....
Really like the Robot mug, been tempted to but some stuff from the shop before.