Wednesday 21 January 2009

Studio / Workspace blog feature.

I’m going to have a feature on my blog about the creative space that designers/makers/artists create in.

This could be any space that you create in. Maybe your work space / workshop / shed / studio / creative environment /kitchen table (where ever you make your lovely goods!).

If you want to take part please email me the following to exhibitions@laurendenney.com -

*Between 2 and 4 creative photos of where you make your work.
*Your location. – this can be kept secret if you would prefer.
*Your folksy shop address, etsy shop address, website address.
*a brief description of your craft and any further details you want published.

Please send images and details to me by 28th January.

I’ll be featuring as many as possible but can’t guarantee that they will all feature.If you would like to be in your photo too that is fine. The more creative the better!

To get your juices flowing I've added a photo of my studio but it's pretty old so will be featuring more recent photos of my creative spaces in the article on 30th January.

No comments: